Planning to Move? Some tips before you do!
Are you planning to move soon? It’s it’s a stressful process that can take its toll on even the best of planners. Fortunately, while moving isn’t necessarily easy on anyone, there are some ways to pack and unpack faster, reduce the amount of work, and make the process go just a bit smoother. To help you in the process, here are some moving tips for you!
Getting Prepared for Your Move
The best way to pack for moving is to start earlier, rather than later. So before we get to packing tips and tricks, here are some items, which will help you start off on the right foot.
There are a lot of things you can do before you even pack up that first box to help ensure an easier move. The moving tips below will help you start off on the right foot.
- Call the utility companies as soon as you know you’re moving. This will make it so you won’y receive extra billing or conflicts with your new home’s billing setup.
- Find a reliable mover . We Know one! LOL!
- Set your budget. Moving is an expense, so make sure if you are planning to move, you contact us for pricing.
- Plan out your packing supplies. We can help you get a good idea of just how much you’ll need in terms of packing supplies. This way, you can be sure to get what you need on the first run to the store.
- Eat up. Empty that fridge before moving day arrives! Or you can do some good by donating unopened/unexpired food to a local food bank.
Your Delaware County Movers
At B & K Movers, we treat your possessions as if they are Our own! We are insured and experienced and appreciate your business. So if you are planning to move, please give us a call! Visit our website for more tips and information. And please follow / like us on FaceBook and Instagram!
Thank you and Happy Holidays!